Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mr. 474!

Jared had to take his big "practice" (for the National Board) test again.  Last time, he got a 450... this time he got a 474!!!  Just to explain how good and exciting this is...:

*the national average is 398
*he was "encouraged" to get a 400
       and...
*he was in the 99.9th percentile!







We're pretty excited!!:)
ONLY 5 MORE MONTHS!!!
(no news on where we'll be after that, but at least he WILL NOT be in school!!!)

8 comments:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

Way to go, Jared.....CONGRATULATIONS...PROUD of YOU!!!!

Love,
Mom & Dad Neff

Rae said...

Aren't you glad to be married to such a smart guy?! Mega congrats, Jared!!! See you tomorrow....rain or shine (but hopefully shine, we want to feed the ducks!!!)

Kim said...

Congrats, Jared. Definitely something to be proud of!

...for all eternity said...

YEAH, Great job!! What are the tests that he is doing? Scott hasn't had to do them. They sound like a good idea to prepare them instead of going into the big test guessing how you are going to do. It puts a lot of added stress on them.
I know there are review courses that they can pay for and fly somewhere and go do for a couple days. Is Jared going to do that?
Scott is scheduled for his Orals the end of August. When's Jared's?
So you don't know if you'll go back to Arizona yet? Isn't it so stressful thinking where you're going to end up?!?!?

Becka said...

Who would have thought he was so dang smart! Way to go Jared, I'm totally impressed with how awesome your doing! Your little family is such a great example to us. We are SUPER excited for you to finish school.

Hanie said...

WOW! AMAZING! If I ever need surgery, you can give me the drugs. Congrats!

Lee Allred said...

Good job, son. You take after your parents. Ok, you take after your Mom. But, your last name is the same as mine! Hah! Pop

Lorraine said...

WOW!!!!! I feel priviledged just to know you Jared. Keep up the GREAT WORK. I can't wait til you guys come home for a visit - I want to squeeze some cute little cheeks - EP and HK are soooooo cute. LOVE YOU GUYS, Aunt Lorraine