HK is getting so BIG!! Her favorite thing right now is her HANDS... and she SMILES all the time! (Except when we put her down... see below!)
Did you just put me down????
Mom's been fluffing my hair, again... (which, by the way, does it look REALLY RED to anyone else??)
There's a SMILE!!!





6 comments:
She looks so cute! I love her smile! That pouty lip is so sad. I guess I see a tint of red in her hair but I remember when Brynlie's was turing from brown to blonde it went through a reddish phase?????
EP looks pretty good with those clubs. I think she is teaching dad a thing or two.
I was going to ask you a couple weeks ago at church where she got her red hair from.
We LOVE you guys....these little girls are so precious...and I must say sooooooo darling.....
Grandma & Grandpa
what a sweet baby!
Can't wait to see these little doll's in person. Yes, the hair does look a little on the red side. LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS - Aunt Lorraine
Most of all thanks for sharing. It's great to keep caught up.
Oh my goodness...she is too cute! I love your new layout with the girls pictures with the title! Way cute!
Post a Comment