skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby Laughs
I know, I know... ANOTHER video, AND you get to listen to me fake laughing in this one! It is a little annoying, (and almost too embarrassing to post...no wonder she laughs at me), but I love watching the little laugh build up inside of HK and then burst out in little baby giggles...
6 comments:
Oh so cute! Embarassing for me, I found myself raising my eyebrows like I was the one trying to get her to laugh. Can't wait to see her in person. Any trips planned to AZ??
Cute Little Girl! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love her hair. Hope all is well with you!
Adorable! I can't believe how big she's getting!
So is SO cute! I loved the fake laugh, hehehehe :) Your girls are so sweet! Good luck with potty training, its so worth it when it's done :)
"SHE is so cute" (I have lame fingers)
What a cute little giggle. I love it! I really wish you guys would get back here so I can see her! :) All your little projects are so cute.
Post a Comment