I know what you mean about being in awe of spring. I want to take a picture of everything in Germany. I want to have proof that nature is more than dirt, tumbleweeds, cedars, and cacti.
I linked into your site through the East Coast MMB. We are in Fairfield County. I grew up in Arizona. Love the great spring pics. Don't you just love Easter in CT? I quit thinking we could hold our annual Easter egg hunts without a warning to bring your coats!
We are currently living in New England and really love it! We moved here about a year and a half ago for Jared to go to CRNA (anesthesia) school. We've been married for almost 6 years now and have one little girl with another one on the way. She'll be here the end of January. EP is almost 2. She makes us laugh EVERY day!
3 comments:
What's a flower?
I know what you mean about being in awe of spring. I want to take a picture of everything in Germany. I want to have proof that nature is more than dirt, tumbleweeds, cedars, and cacti.
I linked into your site through the East Coast MMB. We are in Fairfield County. I grew up in Arizona. Love the great spring pics. Don't you just love Easter in CT? I quit thinking we could hold our annual Easter egg hunts without a warning to bring your coats!
Post a Comment