Our little Angel was 2 weeks old yesterday! She is a cutie, and needs to be held ALL the time (which, most of the time I enjoy)! She had a Dr.'s appointment today and weighed in at 9 lbs. 4 oz! We love her little rolls, and cheeks. My favorite is the little roll on the back of her neck!!:)
I LOVE her sad face!! (poor little thing)... Also, this is her quilt from Grandma... I thought it was so cute and loved the colors! THANKS GRANDMA!!!





5 comments:
Oh, what an absolute doll!!!!
Love,
Grandma and Grandpa
Such a Sweetie! I wish we were closer so we could have our little girls keep eachother occupied. Hope all is going good!
I can't wait to meet her! she looks like the sweetest thing! So much cute hair!
She's so adorable! And the quilt is beautiful!
She sure is a sweet little (ha!) thing. We are looking forward to a visit.
Post a Comment