Monday, February 9, 2009

More Baby...

HK ...
February 3rd
9 lbs 2 oz!!! (WOW!)

Everything went really well!  Everyone was surprised, but I had her on my "scheduled date."  She is a sweet heart and reminds us A LOT of what EP looked like as a newborn.  The c-section was uneventful... but, I do have to say that I was quite spoiled by the Anesthesia Department... and we got one of the "suites".  (so Jared got his own bed!)  The baby had a Dr.'s appointment today and she is doing really well.  Today she weighed 8 lbs 13 oz and is eating and sleeping like a pro!


Her first bath at home:

7 comments:

Mandi said...

Congrats guys! You gave birth to a 2 month old. She is just adorable and I can only imagine how much fun it is to kiss those cute little cheeks. EP is probably just loving her to death. Good luck with everything.

Liz said...

She is precious. Glad everything went well. When the kids get healthy we would love to come visit.

Rae said...

Haylee is such a doll! LOVE Jared's face in the bath pic!!!

The McCall Family said...

Natalie she is so cute! I am so happy for you guys! Little girls are the best!

Becka said...

Great Job Nat! She looks like a real champ! We love her already!!

Kim said...

Wow, she's absolutely beautiful! Congrats, again!

Kristen said...

Congrats! She is a doll and I love the name!