Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BABY





16 comments:

Lee Allred said...

what"s her name?? She has to have a name!

Kristen said...

Congrats!!! She is cute and Ellie looks so excited to have a sister.

Maria said...

Oh she's so precious! Congratulations you guys!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! Congrats, congrats! She looks a lot like EP just with a little more meat on her bones. :) So cute. EP looks so cute too and ready to be a big sis. I am so happy for you guys. Hope you are feeling good Nat and recover fast.. let me tell ya... 2 is a lot of work I am finding out! HA!
Love ya!

Krista said...

CONGRATS NAT! I have been cking to see if you have had her! AND YEAY! I hope your recovering, and Ellie is being so sweet with her! She is absolutely beautiful!

...for all eternity said...

We are so happy for you guys! She is so cute and looks nice and healthy! Did everything go OK? What did you name her-email me! Good job dad, did you feel right at home in the ER and able to tell Nat the name and effects of all the drugs they gave her-give her a step by step?! Like I get when we watch House or any other medical sitcom. We will have to plan a get together when you're feeling up to it do we can see her.
I'm so proud of you guys to have the faith to bring her into this world right now, in the middle of school. I know (from 1st hand experience) you will be blessed!! I wish we were still there so I could help you!!!

...for all eternity said...

OR not ER, sorry. I should know this by now!

AASKH said...

Congrats to all of you! She is so beautiful and so big! I love all her hair, my little guys never have hair! :0)

Rae said...

Squeal!!! I am so thrilled to see her! I want to come by in person tomorrow! I'll call you. She is such a chunk! You have such beautiful girls!!!!!

CASSIE said...

Adorable! I can't wait for the details!

Jenny said...

Darling Nat & Bonz! I heard the big news..from Mama Alice upon dropping Kenna off at school. really 9 lbs?! Congrats, she is adorable..love all her curly hair. good luck with 2 girls!

Caldwells said...

Congratulations you guys. She is so cute! Big sis gets cuter everyday... we love her little smile!!! I hope you recover quick nat. Good luck with everything

Cheryl said...

So cute! Thanks for letting me stop by! You're both looking great!

Emily said...

Congrats! The girls all look great and Ellie is so cute with her new baby sister. Hopefully we can get one of those this year.

Hanie said...

Nat and Jared,
Congrats on the new little one! I am glad she arrived safely and hope that you are doing well.

Liz said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!