Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Birthday, Snow... and a big flower

THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!!
Not a very exciting 30th birthday. We did make it to Outback, so he could get a steak... and I made a Lemon Pie. (Jared is more of a pie person...)

We got a TON of snow Sunday and Monday. Jared actually even stayed home from work on Monday (yeah, for me!!). This is how Daddy and EP spent the day, she was THRILLED!!! (see video below for the full effect of the "FORT")
The Girls... just hanging out. EP loves the baby... and thinks it is the best thing ever when she gets to lay by her.
HK is month old... WOW. She has a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow, so I'll post some of her stats. These pictures were actually taken a week ago. Aunt Carrie sent us this outfit and I thought it was the cutest thing. The baby is doing really well. For almost a week she slept from 9 pm until 4 am....... BUT, the last 2 nights she thought I needed a reminder that she was still a baby and was awake more often........

This picture is for Unkie D..... LOVE that hair!!!! EP's was EXACTLY the same... I don't even try to stick it down anymore!
THE FORT....... (Jared's such a great dad- EP loves him so much!!!)


4 comments:

Becka said...

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice FORT! We are all jealous here! I had a flashback of when we were EP's size and making our forts in the snow..or in the pillows.. or in the trees or bushes...where ever we could find a place. ;-)

Hanie said...

Your girls are SO adorable! I wish I had the imaginations you have there in CT when it comes to snow. Maybe the next snow storm I will build a fort too.

Lorraine said...

NatB, I love keeping up with you guys through your blog. Your girls are little dollies and I can't wait till we can see them in person.
Love you guys,
Aunt Lorraine

Becky said...

Natalie! I have not checked out blogs in forever! Congrats on your new baby girl! She is adorable:)I love the little rolls! Its crazy to see all that snow when we are melting over hear!