Monday, March 23, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah!

Life has been busy!  I'm not sure what we've been doing the whole time, but we've been busy.  HK is growing, growing, growing!!  She's a cutie!  The poor little thing has some sort of reflux/colic/???? problems.  We are trying all the "tricks" and some medicine, so hopefully she'll feel better soon.  She's such a sweetheart... I just wish I could fix whatever is bothering her.  She's 7 weeks old, now... time is going by too fast!

We've had a couple FABULOUS spring days!!!  And we've tried to take advantage of them.  We've been to the park a few times, fed the ducks, and played soccer out on our grass.  It feels good to get outside and EP is especially excited!!
HA!  I could resist posting this picture... That's a medicine spoon that she found while she was supposed to be taking a nap, and I guess she finally decided to go to sleep!  She makes us laugh!!
This is just a little video of the baby hanging out on the floor... nothing too exciting, but I'm sure Grandma's and Grandpa's will like it! :)

3 comments:

Bob & Marilee Neff said...

laughing, laughing....Don't we have the cutest grands!!!!

Love,
Grandma Neff

Lee Allred said...

I have to agree with Grandma Neff....That is one sweet little cutie..

Becka said...

LOVE the medacine spoon picture! You have the cutiest girls Nat!