Jared has officially been promoted from Junior NAR to Senior NAR (nurse anesthesia resident... but, I just like to say "NAR")!!!! YEAH! We went to the big graduation for the senior students last night. It was at a beautiful resort and the food was delicious... which was my main concern! It was nice to be able to meet all these people the Jared talks about every day. EP was the entertainment for the night. She spent half the night running from person to person and the other half on the dance floor. I kind of felt bad for the "babysitters" that she adopted for the night, but they didn't seem to mind. Everyone there kept telling me how great Jared is doing and had a lot of great things to say about him. It's always nice to hear, even when I already knew it!!
Our countdown to Graduation says:
363 DAYS!!!
Finally, under the year mark!!!

These are the 8 in Jared's class and their program director.





4 comments:
That is so exciting! 363 days until you move back closer to me! HAHA! :) Way to go Bones!
Thats awesome! I hope for Drew to be into a program in a year!! And you'll be done! There are only 8 in his class? Talk about one on one time!
We are so proud of you kids. You have done a such a great job with your little family all the while doing well in school and your church callings. We love you guys. Mom & Dad
Congrats!! Looks like they had a lot of fun. The seniors here have a big dinner at a fancy place on the 24th. That's the same night as our truck-o-treat. Everyone we know will be there so we don't have a babysitter. I was hoping to be able to meet all the people scott talks about too. He now only has 8 too because 1 guy didn't make it.
There has been some crazy happenings with our seniors. I don't know if Jared told you but half of them didn't pass their Orals. These are smart, good students too. Scott is worried.
Post a Comment