I had such a great time with this project!!! It's been going on for about 2 weeks and I finally finished it on Saturday. Now... I'm not the craftiest person around, BUT, I enjoy it and that's what matters, right? My friend found these pumpkins and was kind enough to share the idea with me. I like to think of them as..."Modern Pumpkins"... HA! And... spray paint sticks black? Who would think of that???... creative people, and I'm not one of them!! So, once again, check this out. I love RAE'S version, and hope I can make an actual one someday (instead of my puny sticks:P)!! It IS fun to have a little taste of fall around the house!!!
PS... try not to laugh at our TINY TV and yes, that is Super Mario Bros 3 that you see in the background (sometimes I get bored)!!!





5 comments:
Everything looks so great! I have got to get off my lazy behind and finish my pumpkins!! Maybe tonight...? And then of course I have to go and find some ribbon and berries. Fabulous job!!
Those are so cute Nat! The sewing part looks a bit about my level... haha.. but I love them so I might have to try!
Very cute pumpkins!!
I didn't even realize it was fall! It's still a bit warm here. :) I think I have Mario Bros One in my nintendo right now :) Great job on the pumpkins! You have inspired me to bring a little fall decor into my house...soon.
Cute blog! Came to it through Rae's. Congrats on the baby girl by the way. I love girls. We have two and our first boy due next month!
Post a Comment