Monday, October 13, 2008

AWARD!

THANKS, RAE!!! (and right back to ya!)

And now, to pass on this Fabulous award to some of my "Blogging Friends Forever" (or real-life friends):

To Britt... (also EP's BFF Brynlie).  You're the Best!!  
What more can I say???   
 
To "Smiling, It's My Favorite" because you take the best
pictures and I love hearing all your adventures!

To Maria @ Tater-Tot Spot.  You may not even know
that I read your blog... but I love it!  You are so
crafty and organized... and I "borrow" your 
scrapbook ideas regularly!!!  


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What can I say! I am so honored to accept this award as a Blogging Friend Forever! :) Brynlie loves awards also so she will be thrilled!
The fall pictures are sooo pretty and you look super cute Nat!

...for all eternity said...

Wow! Thank you for thinking of me! :)

Maria said...

Thank you Natalie,
You totally made my day! I love your blog too and I'm so jealous of the fall leaves. It's fun seeing all the pics.