On Saturday, we went out on a search for fall! It is getting so pretty out, even though we are only in the "some color" category. We had a few places in mind and we just started driving. We were trusting the old GPS and put in a sandwich shop for lunch. We were just moving right along when the GPS suddenly said, "Continue 1 mile, then board ferry." ummm.... WHAT????? We knew we had to cross the river... but, assumed there was a bridge! It was a pretty picture, though.
The castle on top of the hill was our destination. The picture doesn't do it justice of how huge and pretty it is. We did finally get there and it was gorgeous.
This is the view from the top of the castle. You can see our "some color". The grounds of the castle were full of ponds, bridges and LOTS of fall colors!
After that adventure, we went and found these BEAUTIFUL waterfalls. You can't see the fall colors much in this picture, but just seeing the waterfalls is enough.
It was a really fun day. Jared had a HUGE project for school that he finally finished last week, so it was a much needed break! We will definitely be going on some more drives... hopefully you won't get sick of all the fall pictures!!! AND... these will probably be the closest things to "belly shots" you're going to see. We're past the "cute bump" stage and entering the GROTESQUE phase!!:P





5 comments:
On my list of "things to do before I die" is to see an East coast fall. (Cedar trees just don't give you the same excitement). Enjoy it while you can!
That belly is CUTE!!! I wanna see more!
Oh, you don't have to take the ferry to get there. I hope you found the bridge! Did it cost money? I'm sure it was an adventure never-the-less!
What an adventure!! Sorry about the bridge issues! It looks like you made it to "g" Castle? We love going there. Can you imagine living there?! We still haven't gone on our drive yet but I decided our street is so spectacular that I'm not going to stress it!
Love your new look! You have GOT to teach me how to do this!! EP looks precious in the header pictures!
Hey Bones and Natalie, Just had to say hello and congrats on the upcoming little girl, and what an adorable family you have. Hope you all are doing wonderful, and best of luck in January.
Hey Natalie so I lost your new blog address and just found it through some investigating. Trev and I are dying to go back east in the fall. It's one of our dreams! You are such a cute prego lady! I can't believe how big EP is getting. She's just beautiful. Don't be afraid of belly shots you'll wish you had them later. Love you guys!
Post a Comment