Monday, September 22, 2008

Carrot Banana Bread

My mom has an awesome recipe posted on her blog for some Carrot Banana bread.  I tried it the other night and loved it.  Jared says you can't taste the carrots, but I think it's a mix between carrot cake and banana bread!  If you need a new recipe... Click here.

3 comments:

Rae said...

Super yum! I didn't know your mom had a blog! Off I go to check it out!

Unknown said...

I saw this on your moms blog and want to try it! It looks really good! I just found a really good pumpkin recipe that I have been meaning to post also. Anyways- I am going shopping today and then I will for sure try this out! :)

Unknown said...

So I made the bread and it is so yummy (I always cheat and add chocolate chips too)! Tell your mom we loved it! Talk to you soon!