Natalie! Congrats! Little girls are the best! I wouldn't have it any other way. You little girl is such a CUTIE. I am glad your pregnancy is going good, that helps with a little toddler running around. Keep me posted on things :) GOOD LUCK :)
We are currently living in New England and really love it! We moved here about a year and a half ago for Jared to go to CRNA (anesthesia) school. We've been married for almost 6 years now and have one little girl with another one on the way. She'll be here the end of January. EP is almost 2. She makes us laugh EVERY day!
8 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is sooo exciting! How is school going? We hope to be applying by Decemberish!! Wish us luck!
HEY! Love the blog! It is so cute! I am so excited for you to have another girl too! YIPPIE! Keep us posted!
Britt
EP will make a super great big sister to her little "Sissy"! So darling!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you guys!! I am so glad that you got the blog going! EP is looking so grown up and cute!
Natalie! Congrats! Little girls are the best! I wouldn't have it any other way. You little girl is such a CUTIE. I am glad your pregnancy is going good, that helps with a little toddler running around. Keep me posted on things :) GOOD LUCK :)
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys and I love all the pink.
Hey Nat! That is so exciting..another little girl:) Congrats! I am so excited you guys have a blog..it will be fun to stay in touch!
Congratulations - we're excited for you! ! ! Very fun. Love, Carpers
Post a Comment