Saturday, September 20, 2008

2- Year Pictures

I CANNOT believe she's turning 2 this month!! It's scary how fast the time goes!  She's such a sweetheart and we feel very blessed to have her.  She keeps us laughing constantly!!  We got these taken a few weeks ago and I thought they turned out cute.  I LOVE the studio.  I had these taken when I was back West, but (after, of course) found out that they have a new one in our area back here.  So if you're interested, either West or East...CLICK HERE!   
 




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Super super cute pics! And Happy Happy Birthday to the cutie herself! what a big girl!
p.s. I love the new background. :)

Rae said...

EP is so darling! Happy 2nd birthday! She came up and sat on my lap during singing time today. And her dress? FABULOUS!

I tried making another pumpkin this afternoon. It's better but it's still not great. Ask your mom for all the advice she can give! Better yet, ask her to fly in and help us make them! :)

Background is AWESOME!!

Caldwells said...

Hey Nat! I love the pics and am glad you started a blog. Hope you are doing well and the pregnancy is going good. Hope to see you guys soon! Take care.

...for all eternity said...

I love these pictures! She is so cute. How did you make your banner? How is pregnancy going? and cliicals for Jared?

...for all eternity said...

clinicals