Thursday, April 29, 2010

We're still here!

Easter Morning

We finally got moved into our house a month ago! It's the first house we've lived in, the first garage we've ever had, the first time we haven't shared a wall with someone, and our first backyard!!!! We love it! Coming from our small apartment, we have some empty rooms and a lot of shopping needs to be done, but it will come with some time.

The Girls' are adjusting well. EP is still in ballet (and LOVES it) and is starting preschool in August. It seems like she's growing up really fast lately!:( HK is up to 5 ear infections since January. We had a visit with the ENT Doctor last week. He thought since summer was coming, she might get over it. I'm HOPING!! She's been off antibiotics for almost 2 weeks and doesn't seem to have another infection, yet..... that's a record! She's had a hard couple of months and we feel so bad for her. She's a sweetheart and is talking more everyday and cracks us up (or makes us cry:) with her MAJOR attitude!

Here are a few pictures from the past month or so... we've mostly been unpacking, shopping, returning what we bought, and more unpacking... that doesn't make for very exciting pictures!!! :)

Dying Easter Eggs..... she is so hilarious!
AND, the first of our BACKYARD pictures!!! YEAH FOR YARDS!!!!

HK looks thrilled!!


4 comments:

Hanie said...

Oh yeah! I am so happy that you guys got your house. You should have called so I could help you move. I would love to come and visit you sometime soon and see it.--Oh and we still need an H&M shopping trip - when things settle down. :)

Caldwells said...

Nat. Your kids are so cute! I bet you are loving the house and are happy to be getting settled. Moving is the worst. We are just starting the packing process. Fun fun!

Lorraine said...

YEA! You're blogging again. I've really missed you and the kids. Don't get to see you in person enough. Congrats on your new home. Thanks for blogging again. Aunt Lorraine

Cheryl said...

Isn't having a home so great?! And don't worry-those empty rooms fill up quicker than you think.

The girls are adorable! I can't believe how long EP's hair has gotten!