These two really LOVE each other! HayBug thinks EP is HILARIOUS and follows her around most of the day. However, I have started hearing things like:
"NO!!! Don't go in my room!!"
and
"Stop her, Mom! Stop her!!!"
Check out this new trick...... she's growing up WAY too fast!
(I DID take away the sharp, pointy screw-driver before she jammed it down her throat...)
EP has loved having Dad home a little bit more... they've been on all sorts of adventures together!







2 comments:
Look at those pretty blue eyes on both of them. What fun you have in store for you. Cute Cute pictures!
I love these updates! You take i awesome pictures Natalie..and have super cute girls. Love that EP was on the news~ :O) So excited for Jared..seriously Congratulations! Our own neighborhood nurse told us that you all are headed down here soon..do you mind sending Getter your email address..his is jbschouten@hotmail.com. He was wanting to get a hold of Dr. Bones. thanks!
Post a Comment