Sunday, August 23, 2009

Firsts...

Our First Beach Trip of the Year! (and probably the last...)

I "highly encouraged" Jared to take a MORNING off of studying to hit up the beach. It was a BEAUTIFUL day! EP loved picking up shells and making sand castles with Dad...

HayBug wasn't sure if she wanted to laugh or cry whenever the waves would come!

We're down to 2 1/2 weeks until Jared's oral exam. We CANNOT wait!!!

Another much needed thing around here...:)
It looks MUCH better but, we're still pretty sure her old-school Indian name would have been "Crazy Hair!!"

And The First Matching Outfits...
HK's faces pretty much sum up the photo shoot. "HELP ME, MOM!!!"

7 comments:

Aunt Bec said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt Bec said...

I love the pictures of the girls in their matching outfits! They are so adorable. It looks like you had a great time at the beach, I am only slightly jealous.

Lee Allred said...

The beach looks great. Of course, that is from someone in Arizona where it was 109 degrees today. Those two little girls are so sweet.
Poppa

Hanie said...

SO SO ADORABLE!

Becka said...

Man, I am prety jealous about the beach. The sun is wasted here without one. HB did have some crazy side hair going on. hehe Our TLG still hasn't had a haircut, but has needed one for just as long!

Liz said...

They look so adorable with their matching outfits. Such cute pictures!

Unknown said...

The beach looks so nice and relaxing... I bet the weather there is beautiful! I love HK's hair... haha.. that is so funny. Dayton's was doing that on one side a little bit too.
The girls are so cute in their matching outfits. We will have to get one with the 3 of them. :) I am excited to see your girls so soon! (and you of course!)