MORE HALLOWEEN PICTURES...
I never posted any pictures of the Trunk-Or-Treat. Jared was on call, so EP and I went. We had a fun time. Some of EP's nursery buddies were there and they enjoyed running around the parking lot screaming!!!
TODAY, I noticed that EP had taken some clips out of her hair. So, I asked her where she put them and her reply was:
"Babies Hair." (like, duh, mom!)
THIS is what I found...
AND FINALLY.... my week-long WISH list:

I told Jared last night that his new life-long goal
was now to invent a medication that:
*KNOCKED YOU OUT*
*CURED COLD SYMPTOMS*
and is
*100% SAFE TO TAKE DURING PREGNANCY!!*
(I think we'd be rich!!)
PS... I am feeling better today and I am optimistic that the end is in sight!!! AND... we did get the "STINK" all taken care of and our house is back to normal!!!





3 comments:
Hi Nat & Bonz! I saw your new blog on Tee's page, and I must say you are looking so cute..congrats on being prego with girl #2! 2 girls is crazy fun-now we've added a boy in the mixand I'm lovin it. Anyway I love your daughter's costume and seeing all the true fall colors that we don't ever get to see. Take care!
So they just left the same carpet? I'm sorry to hear you are sick.
Those pic's of EP are so cute. I love her shoes too!
I was actually thinking about you guys. I think I had a dream about how the baby was coming or something crazy like that. What can I do to help you?
Is any of your family coming to help when the baby comes? I can come over and get EP for a couple of days if you think she will come with us. Let me know what I can do for you!
Hey NAT! Cute pics of your little one! I am glad they got your stinky problem fixed.. nothing more bothersome than stink and being sick and prego!
You look SUPER cute pregnant! When you due? Good luck with everything! Talk to you soon :)
Post a Comment